Salesforce System Analyst
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro, we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we're looking for a Salesforce System Analyst.
- Manage and implement various wide CRM - Salesforce projects in the Information Systems Department.
- Full responsibility for processes such as Requirements specification, project management, monitoring performance and implementation of processes, and providing end-to-end solutions to problems in the SF system.
- The ability to work independently and motivate organizational processes.
- Taking part in training end users and working with numerous parties in the organization.
- BS in Information Systems/ Engineering or equivalent - A must.
- At least 2 years of experience in analyzing, characterizing, and improving cross-organizational processes – Salesforce best Solutions suggestions - A must.
- Proven experience in implementing & customizing the Salesforce sys - A must.
- Knowledge in programming and integration - Big advantage.
- Knowledge in the Online payment industry - Big advantage.
- Team player, good interpersonal relations, highly motivated, passionate about quality.
- Good English skills (Verbal & Written) – A must.