Senior BI Front End Developer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Our BI Teams are expanding;
Are you motivated, positive, and willing to learn?
Want to experience career progression and growth?
Passionate about Data?
Looking to make an impact and influence meaningful BI solutions?
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our BI team:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop high-quality, affective bi solutions.
- Develop dashboards, reports, and analyses solutions for internal and external business stakeholders.
- Understanding production KPIs and dashboards orientations.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Process automation and optimization management
- Ongoing support and users training
- Mentor and guide junior developers, fostering a positive and growth-oriented team culture.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (industrial/information systems engineering, computer science or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Front-End Developer
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize according to project timelines.
- Hands-on experience with OBIEE, Oracle analytic cloud, PowerBI or other front-end reporting solutions
- SQL high proficiency – Must
- Understanding of data warehousing (DWH) concepts and experience with DWH ETL processes, experience with Snowflake.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- A team player, service oriented with great communication skills.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members at all levels.