Junior Compliance Officer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The Junior Compliance Officer (Junior Merchant On-boarding Officer) will be a member of the Risk & Underwriting Team reporting directly to the Merchant On-boarding Team Leader and provide support to the company globally. They will work closely with team members and team lead on a wide range of day-to-day issues.
These duties which relate to the post of the Employee and which due to the dynamic nature of the company’s business may evolve and change continuously, include but are not limited to:
- Performing Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Fraud and Risk checks from an onboarding perspective on low-risk small merchants (SME).
- Carry out business model checks of small merchants as part of the onboarding process.
- Screening of prospective clients through various tools including VISA and Mastercard portals Review merchant business profiles to make sure they are in line with Policies and Procedures and fall within the Risk Appetite of the company.
- Liaising directly with internal teams, such as Legal, Fraud, Financial Risk, and Sales Operations Managers to obtain KYC documentation and ensure full compliance with the relevant Card Schemes Rules and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that data storage, whether electronic or physical, is in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ensuring that service-level agreements (SLA) are met.
- Assist with other Ad hoc tasks which may arise from time to time as needed.