We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are looking for a passionate Junior Analyst to join our ePayments Analytics team!
The ePayments analyst will support the team’s ongoing mission to optimize product performance and offer business solutions.
The role requires a thorough understanding of the processes and business data flows within the company’s different systems. Utilizing the data to extract actionable insights for internal use and for our customers.
Day-to-day revolves around data – extracting and analyzing, building reports and dashboards, monitoring initiatives, and building insightful business measures.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Own and handle ongoing and an ad-hoc data and business initiatives.
- Find creative solutions for different data needs and translate them into detailed design for BI team
- Data analysis of approval rates. Investigate data issues, identify and implement solutions
- Design and implement monitoring solutions
- Provide insights to our clients and internal teams on ways to improve business processes.
- BSc in industrial engineering/Economics or equivalent - A must
- English Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level – a must
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant positions (Data analyst, risk management, business analysis)
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
- High proficiency with Excel and BI tools – a must
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment.
- Knowledge in R/Python - advantage