Solution Architect - Payments Expert
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
In this role, you will join our professional services department as a Solution Architect, responsible for technical engagement with the customers, optimizing the product offering value they receive.
As a solution architect you will:
- Lead the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of our solutions.
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of Finaro products and services, emphasizing how Finaro can help their business grow (Pre-sales activities)
- Obtain a high-level understanding of the customers’ day to day processes, payment activities & needs
- Work with different internal teams (such as Product, sales, marketing, operations & support)
- Serve as a key contributor for current and future products strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops with clients, understand and document client needs, and suggest the best solution to meet them
- Identify & build customized solutions for strategic customers and manage their delivery
Be actively involved in analysis, solution design, client communication, and implementation.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Solution Architect, Pre-sale Engineer or Product Manager, at a global company – A must
- Technical/Engineering background or engineering education – A must
- Knowledge & Experience in the online payment processing industry – A must
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal, internal and external) – A must
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment– A must
- Fluent in English. Additional knowledge in other European languages – a plus.
- Strong sales capabilities and experience in customer-facing teams
- Execution skills in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel (every 5-6 weeks, ~15%)